FAQ and RETURN POLICY
- We're sad to hear you were not 100% satisfied with your purchase. But here's the good news: you get 7 business days to return your items starting from the day you receive your order. This excludes Savvy Finds.
- All Savvy Finds Items are Final Sale and can not be returned.
- We require notification of return or exchange prior to merchandise being sent back.
- The product must be unworn, unaltered, and in the same condition the customer received it.
- Customer must provide receipt information for all exchanges and returns.
- The customer is responsible for all shipping cost.
- The refund amount will be for the merchandise and tax only. Shipping cost are non-refundable
- Depending on your financial institution it may take up to 3-5 business days to receive the refund.
- We offer exchange due to size for Unisex Tees, Unisex Hoodies, and Unisex Sweaters.
- Notice of exchange must be done within 5 business days of receiving the merchandise.
Sale items are all final sale.
To notify us of a return you can email email@example.com OR visit our website and under the "FAQ" link select "Contact Us" and input your inquiry.
Once you have received notification that your return request is approved; please send the merchandise to the address listed below.
P.O. Box 35945 Houston, Texas 77035.
- If you are shipping an item worth over $75, you should consider using a trackable shipping service or purchasing shipping insurance.
- We are not responsible for lost or damaged merchandise.
When Will My Order Ship?
- Most orders will ship within 3-5 business days after your order has been processed. Shipping times may vary due to availability of merchandise.
- Orders are not shipped on Saturday, Sunday, or holidays.
- As soon as your order ships you will receive an email confirmation with the tracking number. This will be sent to the email address you entered during the time of your purchase.
- If for some reason, you did not receive an email confirmation immediately following the purchase of your order, then please check your spam folder or email us the name the order is under and the email address that was used at the time of purchase.